sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

Bonjour

Well...Hello there :) yeah this is my new blog, were I'm gonna upload Random stuff about Random themes, made by me or Random people.

Why the name?
I like thinking I have a real detachable penis, btw I'm a girl.
No, I'm not a lesbian, and I have no problems with them, actually I like the way some of them think.
I'm not a feminist either, but I have my unique way of thinking, I get along better with men, and can even blend without that making me a tomboy, or not that I think It does.

Why "penises"?
I like to think of myself as a powerful person, that's why.

I hope you enjoy here :), this would be an English/Spanish blog, so if sometimes my english has misspellings or bad grammar just... ignore them, you will get the point anyway.


/////////////////////

Hola :), si este es mi nuevo blog, donde voy a subir cosas Random sobre temas Random, hechos por mi o por personas Random.

Porque ese nombre?
Me gusta pensar que en realidad tengo un pene desprendible (detachable penis), por cierto soy mujer.
No, no soy lesbiana y no tengo ningun problema con ellas, de hecho me gusta la forma de pensar de algunas.
Tampoco soy feminista, pero tengo una forma unica de pensar. Me llevo mejor con los hombres, me puedo mezclar con ellos sin que eso me haga una machorra, o al menos no pienso k lo haga.


Porque "penes"?

La razón es que me gusta pensar que soy una persona poderosa.

Espero que disfruten esto :), esto sera un blog Inglés/Español, asi que si mi inglés tiene errores solo...ignorenlo, de todas maneras sabran de que hablo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No hay comentarios: